Boothill Properties Inc. Dba Best Western Plus Havre Inn and Suites Ground & Maintenance Worker in Havre, Montana
- Work directly under the Head Maintenance Engineer to create and maintain a safe and
attractive environment for guests, customers, and associates by ensuring the hotel is
maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Assist with PM’s (preventative maintenance) checklist and upkeep maintenance records.
- Inspect hotel, restaurant, c-store and RV Park, grounds (shrub beds, lawns, walkways,
patios, parking lots, etc.), pool, and fitness room daily to identify problems with litter,
mechanical failures and breakdowns.
- Operate and maintain garden, landscape equipment (lawnmower, weed-eater, Bobcat,
snowblower, backpack blower, etc.)
- Care for and cultivate foliage, including; planting, fertilizing, weeding, watering, trimming
and pruning, soil conditions, mulching, etc.
- Snow removal on walkways, entry ways, parking lots.
- Maintain sprinkler system.
- Maintain and sanitize trash and smoke receptacles on premise.
- Wash windows.
- Perform general carpentry, painting, and wall surface repairs.
- Properly maintain tools, workspaces, and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in maintenance/power tools preferred.
- Troubleshooting ability with skills in painting, basic carpentry, etc.
-Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift- up to 50lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
-Must be able to work independently, and efficiently.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, and reach upward.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to the elements. Extreme temperatures (cold and hot)
and cleaning and pool chemicals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisor, co-workers.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.