Northern Montana Hospital Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN-Temporary - Respiratory in Havre, Montana
Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN-Temporary - Respiratory Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy and upon the request of the physician, sets up and operates various types of respiratory equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
1) High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
2) Graduate from a Respiratory Therapist program which has been accredited by the Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Care Education or the National Board of Respiratory Therapy.
3) Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist in the State of Montana.
4) Knowledge relative to age of patients serviced.
5) Rotational call is required.
6) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary commensurate with up to 10 years experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Pool/PRN/Per Diem
Shift : Night
Ref Code: 2023-235 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN-Temporary