Northern Montana Hospital RN - ER/CCU - F/T in Havre, Montana
RN - ER/CCU - F/T $25000 Sign-On Bonus
The Registered Nurse is responsible for assistance to the medical provider in the delivery of medical care, assistance to the patient in compliance with and understanding of that care, and assistance in running an efficient and professional proactive. The Registered Nurse will have knowledge relative to the ages of the patients served.
1) Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2) Registered Nurse currently licensed by the Montana State Board of Nursing.
3) Minimum of one (1) year of Med/Surg experience.
4) Must obtain ACLS within one (1) year of employment.
5) PALS certification preferred.
6) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: 2022-008 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor RN - ER/CCU - F/T