Northern Montana Hospital RN - LDRP - F/T - LDRP in Havre, Montana
RN - LDRP - F/T - LDRP $25,000 Sign-On Bonus
The LDRP Registered Nurse is a self-motivated professional RN and resource person who assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care of the obstetrical patient, through the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum periods. The LDRP RN also cares for the newborn utilizing the nursing process. Participation in rotational call is required.
1) Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2) Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice professional nursing by the Montana State Board of Nursing.
3) One (1) year Med/Surg experience preferred.
4) Must maintain and provide documentation of professional development requirements including BLS.
5) Ability to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
Health, dental, life, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
Salary is commensurate with up to 15 years of experience.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Additional Information
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Ref Code: 2023-161 Contact Information
30 13th St
Havre, MT 59501
Apply Onlinefor RN - LDRP - F/T