UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Director, Global Service Operations in Helana, Montana
Director, Global Service Operations
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Director of Professional Services Operations will play a critical role in leading a team that is driving process improvement, optimization, and execution, supporting business strategy and performance, providing value-added analytics and decision support, and delivering day-to-day operational support.
This will include working closely as a strategic business partner and advisor within Professional Services and acting as an advocate for the business with teams across the entire organization. You will own and be responsible for managing change across many initiatives essential to operationalizing the Professional Services organizational goals and creating an effective operating environment.
The Team: Our Global Professional Services Operations team is focused on operational oversight and execution across Vertical and International Professional Services organizations. The team provides support services including resource management & deployment, project operations & administration, and business operations & performance management. The Director of Professional Services Operations will lead the team and its mission to provide an exceptional customer experience via streamlined processes, technology, and collaborative business support.
• Partner with Professional Services senior leadership to establish strategic plans, and operational & financial objectives to unlock productivity and accelerate execution.
• Develop a standard operating model and improvement roadmaps, identifying opportunities for process and technology improvement and optimization including redesign, and development of new processes and policies.
• Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical KPIs, and present findings and actionable insight.
• Drive the business performance management framework incorporating financial/operational metrics that drive informed business decisions, identification of trends, and recommendations to optimize performance.
• Partner with the reporting team to design, deliver and improve key metrics, dashboards, and management reports.
• Leverage business systems including CRM and PSA to deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient solutions to support service objectives.
• Drive standard, consolidated processes across the business to ensure consistency and adherence.
• Partners and collaborates with Services Finance to meet the financial and operational objectives of the business.
• Maximize and optimize Services operations resources, aligning priorities and focusing on highest value work; continuous refinement of roles and outcomes to best meet the needs of the business.
• Act as conduit and change agent between the business and support teams.
• Contribute to major initiatives across the Professional Services, Operations, and Enablement teams.
• 5-7 years of experience in an Operations Leadership role; Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, or a related field.
• Broad knowledge of Professional Services and the processes, challenges, and business context associated with PS, based on experience in a variety of roles/functions
• Strong leadership, people development, and influencing skills; able to build and lead strong teams
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively within a diverse environment
• Experience driving large and complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
• History of operational excellence, exceptional analytical skills, and execution abilities
• Resourceful, results-oriented, and highly energetic
• Knowledge of business forecasting/performance management processes and approaches
• Requires the ability to build strong relationships and influence change
• Experience with BI tools, Salesforce, PSA tools, and complex Excel preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.