UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Business Program Manager in Helana, Montana
Lead Business Program Manager
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
The Program Manager for UKG Pro Benefits Administration is responsible for organizing, coordinating and monitoring programs and interconnected projects related to the program(s). He or she will provide strategic guidance to teams, oversee the progress of various programs/projects, prioritize activities and drive resolution with any issues that arise. The goal of the Program Manager is to ensure that all programs/projects deliver the desirable outcomes outlined by its stakeholders.
This Program Manager role in UKG Pro Benefits Administration will lead the success of strategic initiatives and programs related to Benefits Administration efforts. They will work with leadership stakeholders on vision and strategy, as well as cross-services project teams for execution and control.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Indirectly manage project resources for multiple projects simultaneously, while driving completion of deliverables to target completion dates
• Provide visibility, reporting and key metrics around key initiatives and deliverables
• Communicate changes and revisions to all resources in a timely manner
• Manage conflict and tradeoffs and be able to quickly assess the impact of changes and risks to drive creative solutions
• Build strong relationships with team members/internal partners and is highly functional in a dynamic/challenging environment
• Drive conversations with business around success measures and how they tie to the organizational goals
• Influence management so that they receive the necessary support and resources
• Collaborate and drive change at every level and function across the organization
• Set direction and provide frameworks through which improvement objectives can be delivered
• Recommend improvements to people, process and technologies
• Introduce new solutions by analyzing requirements, prepare ROI analyses and establish NEW time schedules
• Provide short-term and long-term roadmaps, reports, and analyses
• 5-7 years of previous experience in program management, project mgmt, business experience or a combination of the three.
• Excellent organizational, communication and relationship skills, along with innovative thinking
• Analytical, problem solving, decision making, and prioritization and risk mitigation skills are second nature
• Experienced in launch methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Agile) a plus
• Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to partner and work in a collaborative and/or cross-functional team environment; adaptable
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Project Management methodologies
• Successful hands-on experience in preparation of project charters, plans, meeting notes and presentations
• Proven consulting experience and able to present and explain information that establishes rapport and persuades others
• Leads project meetings/working sessions, and successfully manage virtual project teams
• Proven success in driving complex projects to completion, on time and on budget within scope
• Leadership qualities, expertise with effective interpersonal, negotiation, relationship skills, and stakeholder management
• Critical thinking, creativity, and independent judgment skills
• Drives continuous improvement
• Aptitude to stay current with industry knowledge and how UKG is positioning itself for future growth
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
• Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
• Certified Change Management Practitioner (CCMP)®
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.