UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Partner Delivery Assurance Manager in Helana, Montana
Lead Partner Delivery Assurance Manager
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
UKG is looking to add a Lead Delivery Assurance Manager to the team and in this role you will be expected to partner with UKG subcontractors to ensure delivery of all aspects of a product or service offering for UKG customers managing milestones from assignment to project close alongside the partner. This role requires the management of sub-contractors’ backlog: monitoring project assignments, forecasting, system updates, and overall customer satisfaction while working to allow UKG partners the necessary autonomy to be successful.
• Extensive cross-functional collaboration both internally and externally with both customers and partners and regular tracking and updating data sources to ensure accuracy
• Use skills and experience in consulting to provide management oversight of partner project portfolios, assist in managing customer expectations and ensures proper use of UKG provided tools by partners
• The Delivery Assurance manager also works to coordinate training and continued education for partners while working autonomously to collaborate across functions to drive implementation efficiencies, partner profitability and partner individual performance
• Supporting the Enterprise HCM Group, the Delivery Assurance Manager will collaborate with UKG partner org., finance and various GDS teams to ensure delivery of all aspects of a product or service offering for UKG customers, providing an overall view of the entire delivery platform (internal, cross-functional, joint-deal and IP/ Partner)
• Recurring monitoring and reporting of fluid volumes with partner owned projects on partner paper, UKG paper and joint deals
• Remain available as the key contact-point for our partner team (internal) and partner ecosystem (external/IP)
• The ideal candidate must have strong/proven experience with UKG Pro implementations as well as a broad knowledge of payroll, scheduling time & labor management or similar domain knowledge
• Understands some of the UKG specific solutions to offer guidance and best practice recommendations to partners
• Accurately estimate the time necessary to complete key customer and internal milestones and effectively guide the partner in communication with the client
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the proven ability to identify and influence key decision makers internally & externally
• Three-plus years of project management work experience desired
• Experience working with global teams
• Experience with cloud-based software preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.