UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Professional Services Consulting in Helana, Montana
Manager, Professional Services Consulting
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
The Manager, Professional Services Consulting provides leadership of the customer experience, as well as employee development for team members within the Professional Services Consulting function focused on the Manufacturing Vertical. The team includes Solution Consultants and Project Managers focused on supporting enterprise scale solution delivery engagements. The focus of this position is on ensuring a world class consulting and delivery experience for UKG Clients, delivering high levels of consistent customer satisfaction results, driving utilization and financial metrics, conducing formal & informal project and personnel reviews, recruitment decisions, budget management, ensuring team members are supported and effectively navigating UKG culture, pipeline oversight and forecasting, and team morale.
• Managing direct reports (Project Managers and Solution Consultants). Set performance goals for team. Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded
• Conduct ongoing engagement/project reviews ensuring a detailed understanding of project status, scope, and risks
• Effectively manage backlog within the practice. Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team. Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work and develop and execute the best work solution
• Work with the Resource Deployment team assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicate task priorities, help personnel adjust workload as needed
• Develop forecast and manage to revenue delivery forecast by month with an emphasis on predictability, demonstrating control of the business. Work with Practice Director to meet or exceed financial targets for direct practice revenue
• Ongoing customer relations and escalation management
• Support practice director and area service director with strategic initiatives for practice
• Ensure that all employees understand business objectives, expectations, and measurement criteria for their respective positions
• Mentoring of PM's and SC’s by example, peer reviews, etc. Provide guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work, track training and certification progress, ensure proper work/life balance, provide continuous support for all tactical needs
• Provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness. Be prepared to manage necessary turnover when needed. Ensure key team success through effective motivational methods
• Ensure the team is fully versed in executing engagements in compliance with UKG defined methodology and practices
• Monitor and grow skill set depth for your team
• Work directly with Partner Delivery Manager to ensure all partner led projects are supported and monitored for performance
• Work with Account Management and Sales in the development and/or review of customer proposals (Statement Of Work)
• Provide direct support to the Sales team by participating in customer sessions as dictated by engagement needs
• Proactively identify and qualify new business opportunities in support of customer business objectives
• Comfortable being in ‘uncomfortable’ situations and conversations
• 3 – 5+ years’ experience managing and mentoring Professional Services Staff - this role will manage a team of senior level consultants and project managers Focus on WFM & HCM Preferred. Work Experience can suffice indicated management experience in some situations
• Successful history of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, inclusive of executive level and external partners
• Solid understanding of Professional Services business metrics and processes
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting complex and emotional topics to a large audience
• Strong leadership skills including coaching, developing wide and deep workforce, managing a remote team, instilling commitment to quality and excellence, encouraging collaboration, promoting
information flow, supporting career growth and providing clear direction on goals and operational
• Ability to understand, accurately convey, and apply basic legal and contractual concepts
• Travel up to 50%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.