Public Consulting Group Payroll Coordinator in Helana, Montana
Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes payroll information by calculating, posting, and disbursing payments according to the various payroll schedules
- Generates and processes (Notice of Change) NOC report daily
- Researches returned checks
- Researches and processes Unclaimed Property payments
- Processes monthly OIG to ensure employees/vendors are current with all state regulations
- Generates and uploads new hire report to various state agencies
- Responds to verification of employment and income requests
- Receives, processes, and responds to requests from the Office of Attorney General (OAG)
- Creates cases utilizing CRM system
- Processes CRM cases as assigned
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Office 365 toolset, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to navigate between multiple applications
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality expectations
- Ability to adapt to change in processes, systems etc.
- Ability to work virtually under minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines
EDUCATION: Associate Degree in Finance related field preferred
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of payroll, accounting, banking, operations, or clerical experience
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.