UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Principal Project Manager - Talent Acquisition in Helana, Montana
Principal Project Manager - Talent Acquisition
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Senior Project Manager, Talent Acquisition will lead and drive the transformation projects that will help our team innovate as we grow and scale in the coming years. You will be responsible for implementing projects aligned to the TA strategic roadmap, and system governance, and delivering exceptional business results utilizing metrics and analytics.
You’ll partner with recruiting leadership to track and stabilize projects, anticipate needs, and remove roadblocks to enable the recruiting team to focus on their hiring goals. This will require you to be both a strategic partner, as well as someone who enjoys getting into the weeds. You’ll drive results by taking a lead position on critical work that ensures that successful business outcomes and great customer experiences are delivered as planned and on time. We represent the center of excellence for global recruiting, partnering with stakeholders to understand needs, and the work to be done, identifying collaborators and cross-functional owners, establishing visions, missions, plans, and driving to project completion successfully.
Areas of coverage include, but are not limited to, Training & Enablement, Tools & Systems, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Brand & Marketing and Process Improvements. A successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, able to work with little direction, consistently meet all deliverables, and adaptable to partnering with teammates across the globe.
• Project management leveraging best practices for cross-team collaboration structure, documentation, communications, collaboration, and status reporting.
• Responsibility for the identification of all project components, owners and outcomes.
• Project management activities include, but are not limited to, defining goals with sponsors and stakeholders, keeping everyone informed and aligned, data migrations, training and enablement, and process mapping.
• Recognize opportunities for efficiencies in processes and come forward with recommendations and plans to put changes in place.
• Present projects, workflows and other content using professional formats
• Build out simple and clear process maps and step-by-step guidelines.
• Partner with other program, product, and technology teams as appropriate to successfully complete work.
• Serve as a trusted partner by developing and implementing process and tools that provide solutions and insights to further Talent Acquisition to achieve short-term talent needs and long-term business growth:
• Responsible for supporting a portfolio of moderate to complex projects
• Supports all aspects of project execution, including requirements gathering, project initiation, scope definition, project planning, change control, risk management, close-out, and reporting.
• Partner in the creation and execution of change management and training plans to ensure efficient and effective implementation of initiatives and ongoing adoption
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence; help put in place the appropriate people, processes, and tools to ensure effective project management and success
• Ensures that critical outcomes are met for each project/program.
•7+ years of experience in project management with proven experience leading large, complex, cross-functional initiatives.
• Experience developing and executing project-level change management plans
• Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project)
• Ability to manage multiple critical priorities/projects with strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
• 5+ years of experience in human resources with an emphasis in the recruitment process, change management, and/or developing and implementing HR programs
• Comprehensive experience with applicant tracking systems
• Change management or project management certifications (e.g., PMP)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively. Experience creating and delivering executive level presentations, developing communications and communicating to cross-functional audiences
• Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions
• Capable of anticipating and mitigating risks to the success of the programs / projects
• Ability to operate as part of a collaborative team across functions to achieve expected results
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $119,000 to $171,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.