Anaplan Product Manager, Solutions in Helana, Montana
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for a hardworking Product Manager to help drive the development of our next generation platform and products. THIS CAN BE A REMOTE POSITION. This person will work on our Application Solutions Product team and will be instrumental in the execution of our application product strategy, with data driven and customer-oriented focus. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved early in a highly visible, key growth area at a large-scale cloud company.
· 5+ years product management experience, preferably in a cloud company with a focus on marketing, product management, business development and similar; experience in working with partner Go-To-Market, P&L and TAM analysis
· 5+ years of experience working in an Agile development environment
· Proven experience with SaaS and PaaS on public cloud with knowledge of IaaS
· Experience building out enterprise platform services or applications on public cloud from inception to launch
· Domain Experience in any of the following: Finance, Sales Planning, Supply Chain, Marketing, HR, and/or Information Technology (IT)
· Experience with API-based Integration with enterprise systems such as: Salesforce, SAP, MS D365, and Oracle
· Experience with GTM of enterprise platforms in the US and as well as other regions such as Europe and Asia
· Highly analytical and able to troubleshoot issues quickly-–you should be able to go from high level to low level very easily
· Excellent presentation and written communication skills
· Able and willing to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
· Innovative leadership DNA-–understand how to balance inputs across collaborators and lead teams in the right direction
· Understand the market and our customers. Be the voice of the customer while having an ear to the market at all times. Be able to define and segment users of Anaplan platform and products qualitatively and quantitatively.
· Work with the Product, UX, Engineering, Tech Ops and other cross-functional teams on roadmap planning that also includes capacity planning and/or future technology changes.
· Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, support, and marketing to deliver quality product.
· Work closely with development teams to complete day-to-day product development.
· Efficiently collaborate across global teams to build alignment between engineering teams and other product partners.
· Train sales, customer success and support on new features and messaging.
· Partner with marketing and customer success to develop go to market strategy for new feature launches.
· Meet with customers, users, prospects, and partners to communicate Anaplan’s product vision, product roadmap, and driven differentiation.
· Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, or related experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.