Evolent Health Project Coordinator in Helana, Montana
Your Future Evolves Here
New Century Health (NCH) has been transforming the delivery of specialty care and driving radical cost and quality improvement across the member journey for patients with cancer and cardiovascular disease. As part of Evolent Health, we are on a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Evolenteers make a difference wherever they are, whether it is at a medical center, in the office, or while working from home across 48 states. We empower you to work from where you work best, which makes juggling careers, families, and social lives so much easier. Through our recognition programs, we also highlight employees who live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing their whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Why We’re Worth the Application:
We continue to grow year over year.
Recognized as a leader in driving important diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) efforts (https://www.evolenthealth.com/diversity) .
Achieved a 100% score two years in a row on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index making us a best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
Named to Parity.org’s 2020 list of the best companies for women to advance (https://www.evolenthealth.com/about-us/press-releases/8579/evolent-health-named-to-parity.org%E2%80%99s-best-companies-for-women-to-advance-list-2021) .
Continued to prioritize the employee experience and achieved an 87% overall engagement score on our last employee survey.
Published an annual DE&I report (https://dev.evolenthealth.com/sites/default/files-public/Evolent%20Health%202020%20DE%26I%20Annual%20Report.pdf) to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Coordinator, Implementations you will:
• Work closely with the New Century team to manage key action items, special project activities, and deadlines
• Own, manage and update the Scope of Services (SOS) documents for all new and existing clients along with updating templates, forms, presentations, artifacts, and other documents as needed
• Manage NCH branding and Client co-branding requirements
• Communicate progress against deadlines, interdependencies, and other critical project oversight tasks across the team
• Run reports, sort, and distill meaningful information, and summarize findings for internal stakeholders on performance, progress against goals, and plans to bridge any gaps
• Assist with ad hoc market research requests, data analysis, etc. and report on findings
• Support the creation of presentations and work with the team to complete presentation formatting and update requests ahead of key external meetings
The Experience We Prefer:
• High School Diploma
• 0-2 years of project coordination experience or relative experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with high comfort levels in PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask successfully
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of healthcare and/or managed care
• Creative and flexible, derive energy from a fast-paced work environment
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
Currently, Evolent employees work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. As such, we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 Mbps, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all its employees, partners and patients and complies with all applicable local, state, and national law regarding COVID health and vaccination requirements. Evolent expects all employees to also comply. We currently require all employees who may voluntarily return to our Evolent offices to be vaccinated and invite all employees regardless of vaccination status to remain working from home.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation Range: The minimum salary for this position is $40,000, plus benefits. Salaries are determined by the skill set required for the position and commensurate with experience and may vary above and below the stated amounts.