UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Contracts Specialist in Helana, Montana
Senior Contracts Specialist
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
We are currently seeking a Public Sector Senior Contracts Specialist who wants to work in a fast paced environment to help us as we grow our contract portfolio for greater revenue attainment. The Senior Contracts Specialist should be someone who really enjoys a multi-faceted strategic role with a focus on compliance, should have strong attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, proficient in utilizing multiple technology solutions, is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently. This person must have strong communication skills, is an excellent writer, possess problem solving skills, can multi-task and has a passion for customer relationships.
The Senior Contracts Specialist:
• Builds key customer relationships, internally and externally
• Identifies opportunities for improvement
• Documents and deploys key business processes
• Maintains accurate records
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field is required (or equivalent experience) as well as 3+ years in public procurement, contract or business project management or paralegal spaces
• Demonstrated experience working in a matrixed environment
• Experience applying rigorous standards in document development: non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, consulting agreements, and product & service agreements
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail, written and oral communications skills
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters and the ability to meet deadlines while managing a substantial workload in a fast-paced environment
There will be expected domestic travel of 10-15%, for sales kick off events, team meetings, and the like.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.