UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Solution Consultant in Helana, Montana
Sr Solution Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is looking to hire a Workforce Management Solution Consultant to join our Global Delivery Services (GDS) organization on our Healthcare team.
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement Workforce Management solutions, using UKG products in customer locations and/or departments in hardware/software, multi-vendor, or multi-protocol environments. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service. As a Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will be viewed as a trusted adviser for Workforce Management within the Healthcare vertical (Acute, Post-Acute, Sub-acute & Ancillary Healthcare). You will also work in a team environment at customer sites to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers and will work closely with the UKG Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations. Job responsibilities may include:
• Coordinate and perform all phases of UKG's implementation methodology
• Provide timely follow-up and resolution of open project-related items
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Configuring software applications
• Following practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Achieve positive customer satisfaction outcomes
• Work collaboratively with customers and team members to achieve desired project results
• 3+ years of software implementation experience
• Background in a Healthcare setting or supporting Healthcare customers
• Domain knowledge of Workforce Management Solutions
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Excellent communication, customer service, and consulting skills
• Experience implementing time and attendance, scheduling, labor management, ERP or similar domain product/systems
• Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing requirements, processes, tools, and resources
• General Business Acumen
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint creation, and Smartsheet
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $66,800 to $95,950, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $76,820 to $110,343 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.