UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sustainability Analyst in Helana, Montana
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
Responsible for supporting the implementation of the company’s corporate sustainability strategy, programs, and key initiatives. Manage and coordinate collection, validation, analysis, and reporting of sustainability metrics including the preparation of the annual Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions inventory reporting and verification process by collaborating with various functional team members. Working with project owners, track and monitor implementation of sustainability projects to meet established sustainability objectives and targets. Actively engage and serve as a technical resource working with the UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) ESG resources to review and validate the company’s sustainability scoring data and providing recommendations to improve scoring based on methodologies used. Coordinate with business leads and manage timelines for responding to questionnaires and data validation requests.
• Maintain and update the UKG Greenhouse Gas Emissions (GHG) inventory, including supporting the UKG sustainability goal setting process and outcomes.
• Supports both internal and external sustainability related audits
• Works with other ESG team members on the ESG-related annual submissions to sustainability organizations including but not limited to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), Ecovadis and UKG sustainability metrics data including validation of data and signoffs by key stakeholders and functional leads.
• Maintains key UKG sustainability data and works with ESG Operations team to benchmark industry peer, customer, and/or competitor data
• Coordinates with the UKG ESG Operations team for the development of written and visual summaries of ESG performance for both internal and external audiences
• Supports the ESG Operations team, as appropriate, with the monitoring and analysis of ESG standards and indices adopted by UKG
• Supports, as appropriate, the development of thought leadership on emerging trends and best practices in ESG/sustainability reporting, disclosure, and engagement. Conducts research as required.
• Works with the ESG Operations team to collaborate with and manage project timelines including internal and external requests for sustainability information.
• Works with the Strategic Sourcing group on sustainable supply chain initiatives, as appropriate.
• Supports special ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s/University degree in Environmental Science or related discipline with a strong focus in sustainability; additional training and/or accreditation in the field of corporate sustainability a plus.
• 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience working with sustainability reporting, metrics, standards and/or guidance. Software industry experience preferred.
• Solid working knowledge and expertise in preparing GHG inventory reporting and ability to manage verification process in alignment with the Greenhouse Gas Protocols
• Familiarity with sustainability performance metrics including science-based targets (SBTs) and other context-based targets.
• Solid working knowledge of sustainable best practices as they pertain to businesses, organizations, and communities. Working knowledge of the software industry as it applies to the understanding the sustainability strategies organizations similar to UKG would or should pursue is preferred but not required.
• Proficiency in energy and carbon accounting
• Proficiency in MS Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Highly organized, flexible, self-starter who can prioritize work demands
• Passion for sustainability and its practical integration into UKG business
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.