Peraton Corporation AWS Cloud Architect in Helena, Montana
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
• Candidate must be a US citizen
• High Risk Public Trust, level 6C or Secret Clearance preferred
• Ability to obtain High Risk Public Trust, level 6C will be required
• AWS certification(s) preferred.
• Experience with AWS design & AWS native tools.
• Demonstrates experience in running complex projects.
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated cloud infrastructure.
• High level of skill communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Demonstrates ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Demonstrates ability to lead and facilitate technical discussions and ability to present information to Executives, IT Management, and Technical Teams
The AWS Cloud Architect provides the technical leadership and direction in implementing Enterprise Information/Cloud Management Practices. Responsible for leading and engaging in transformation projects including the Enterprise Information Architecture (EIA), information models and flows, designs, etc.
• Strong understanding of cloud computing solutions across the Enterprise having hands-on technical expertise with implementing and managing AWS cloud platforms per Federal government compliance guidelines (FedRamp)
• Experience working as a customer facing consultant and/or subject matter expert (SME) on AWS cloud technologies (VPC, ECS, RDS, Code Repository, EC2, ELB, S3, etc.)
• Ability to lead architecture discussions and proof of concept buildouts for customers.
• Experience with Enterprise Infrastructure tools and technologies and the ability to transform Data Center tools to more efficient and effective Cloud Based Management and Monitoring tools.
• Experience with software development tools and methodologies, including typical Enterprise Application Architectures and the ability to develop solutions to migrate applications from data center Windows and Linux platforms to AWS
• Demonstrated technology and strategic business acumen, as well as, the ability to engage in Senior-level Technology decision-maker discussions related to the business value of Cloud Services and Implementation of Customer Business Solutions
• Ability to document and articulate to senior leadership the architectural design changes, tool decisions, automation needs and transition risks in a changing environment
• Ability to drive a technical team to provide ongoing cloud support through Cloud native reporting, operational procedures across network, storage, tools, operating systems environments, and adherence to security compliance
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $109,886.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$234,894.40
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Job Locations US
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 1 month ago (5/13/2021 9:59 AM)
Requisition ID 2021-104680
Position Category Cloud and Infrastructure Services
Clearance Public Trust