Verint Systems, Inc. Customer Success Manager in Helena, Montana
Customer Success Manager
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16430
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (“the CSM”) to join our recently acquired Conversocial team.
The CSM is a trusted customer advisor who shapes and drives digital transformation across messaging channels. The CSM achieves customer loyalty and drives business value based on the customers’ unique strategy and priorities. The CSM leverages deep business, industry, channel, and product knowledge to partner with customers and guide them in increasing the return from their investment with Conversocial.
● Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors. Ensure all activities are closely aligned with the customers’ business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Conversocial solution to be realized.
● Create and deliver a success roadmap that aligns with each customers unique business goals and objectives
● Responsible for an ongoing assessment of the business value being delivered and acknowledged by the client that can be leveraged for renewals and business growth discussions
● Drive product adoption, education, and usage across your portfolio of enterprise customers to deliver meaningful business outcomes that ensures all contacts are Verint and Conversocial evangelists
● Partner closely with cross-functional team members to troubleshoot and/or translate client business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
● Manage the day-to-day customer relationship, acting as trusted advisor to executive and senior leadership teams to drive education, adoption, and growth
● Influence the minds of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation solutions to drive volume to messaging channels, making messaging the main channel of choice
● Use data to help our customers prove the value of messaging within their organization
● Push customers to evolve their best practices even if they are uncomfortable conversations
● Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience
● 5 years of Customer Success experience; SaaS experience preferred
● Vertical industry experience in telecommunications, retail, travel, financial services and technology a plus
● Experience in navigating complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth
● Demonstrated ability to build trust and effectively communicate with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day business and technical users of the platform
● Experience working with a technical product and strong technical acumen; must have a basic understanding of APIs and 3rd party app integrations
● Infectious passion and personality with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit; you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
● Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.