Strategic Resources Inc Family Assistance Center Specialist in Helena, Montana
Family Assistance Center Specialist
Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full service provider with more than 30 years experience in the Federal, Military, and Commercial Marketplaces. SRI is seeking committed and passionate professionals to provide critical resources and information to support active, reserve, retired, and separated Service Members.
The Family Assistance Center Specialist (FACS) is responsible for coordinating and facilitating data, referral, and monthly follow-up services for Army National Guard (ARNG) Service Members, Family Members, Retirees, and Civilian Government Employees. FAC Specialist possess outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) along with a desire to assist Service Members and their family members with financial, legal, crisis intervention, outreach, available programs, and community referrals.
Task & Responsibilities:
* Assesses customer interaction to identify needs, refer resources as appropriate for assistance, and follow-up if required.
* Inputs data into the Family Management Program (FMP) database system within 24 hours for all applicable Service Members, Family Members, Civilian Government Employees, and Retirees and conduct follow-up on all cases recorded within 72 hours.
* Responds to and efficiently handles time-sensitive calls as received, to include during off-hours.
* Accesses and analyzes data from surveys, referrals, and follow-up services on, but not limited to, financial, legal, crisis intervention, TRICARE, ID Card/DEERS, community referrals and outreach services.
* Coordinates assistance from military, government, and civilian organizations as needed to assist Service Members, Family Members, Retirees, and Civilian Government Employees experiencing hardships.
* Establishes and maintains monthly contact by email, telephone or face-to-face with each deployed/mobilized Army National Guard Member's designated Family Member(s) or point of contact.
* Composes and routes correspondence in a timely and accurate manner (within 24 hours).
* Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports for program improvement, synthesize information and provide excellent communication (orally and written) to disseminate information throughout the organization.
* Acts as a resource to the Family Readiness Group in gathering, collating, maintaining, and disseminating information and resources to Service Members and their families.
* Coordinates and facilitates support groups, life skill education, and supportive counseling for survivors in coordination with appropriate trained/licensed/certified service providers.
* Schedules and conducts FAC specific briefings at workshops and events on local, state, and federal resources and benefits available to Service Members and Families.
* Maintains a current calendar/database of job fairs and employment opportunities in their State.
* Must be a self-starter, require minimum oversight, and demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills; possess a current and valid driver's license. The Contractor shall have the ability to meet last minute and/or meet frequent travel requirements.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Strategic Resources is an Equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to ACCOMMODATION@sri-hq.com or call 703-749-3040 to let us know the nature of your request.
Employer's Job# EB-1565473693
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.