Trellix Hardware Engineer in Helena, Montana
Senior Networking Engineer
· Assist in developing server BIOS, IPMI, and other FW
· Hands-on debugging of hardware and Software issues related to NPI units
· Develop Python/QT4 based test program
· Handle technical issues of Trellix large customer base
· Assist in developing a Trellix Devop environment for nightly automatic regressions
· Perform big data analysis and datamining to improve quality of Trellix security appliances
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com .