Fiserv Head of Sales - Secure Managed Services in Helena, Montana
Fiserv’s Secure Managed Services offerings are one of the largest opportunities for Fiserv to grow its revenue, and in turn, deliver superior value in technology and cyber security to clients. Today the business unit is growing at 15% year over year with significant upside for expanded growth due to a broadened client base in financial services and the merchant space. We are looking to add a senior sales leader to help drive the sales strategy and accelerate our business through new client acquisition and expansion. You will have a team of secure managed services sales specialists which will work with the Global Sales and Relationship Management organizations to help cross and upsell into a large base of existing customers in the Financial Services and Merchant segments of Fiserv.
About our Business: Fiserv’s Secure Managed Services division within Fiserv offers a wide range of technology and cyber security solutions to banking, credit union and merchant clients. The primary purpose to is provide value added managed services to our clients to address the rapidly growing technology and cyber demands these businesses rely on to succeed. We have a strong presence in the financial services base where we focus on IT operations outsourcing, cloud deployments/management, managed cyber security and addressing regularity/compliance needs:
• Public Cloud Solutions IaaS
• Cyber Security Solutions (MDR, Threat Intel, SIEM, DRP)
• Hardware and Software Lifecycle Management
• Unified Voice Solutions
• Managed Hosting Solutions
We’re focused on a complete offering from end to end to enable our clients’ ability to focus on what they do best, business.
Cyber security is our fastest growing strategic focus and has double in size over the last 12 months. We offer solutions for all sized clients from small merchants and financial institutions to the top 50 banks in US.
Reports To: GM Secure Managed Services
Peers: VP Product Management and Solutioning, Director Product Marketing, Director Client Experience, VP – iCTO
Essential Job Responsibilities:
What does a great Head of Sales do?
• Develop strategy and execute to expand opportunities in Financial services and Merchant verticals for 2022 and beyond
• Develop the GTM Strategy based on the customer, business goals and customer. Work cross-functionally to define measurable objectives, Strategy and deliverables.
• Oversee development and delivery of GTM Strategy and plans for short- and long-range planning purposes, constantly reporting on metrics and driving transformation by leveraging data.
• Oversee the creation of integrated plans across all of Fiserv’s channels and functions focusing on a seamless customer experience: Financial Services, Merchant Verticals, Clover and Carat. Requires strong leadership, strategic vision, and a focus on tactical integration and measurable results
• Identify new opportunities through the use of customer insights, market research and competitive intelligence. Develop, direct, and ensure an integrated activation of the GTM Strategy to maximize Fiserv’s Secure Managed Services sales, profits, engagement and loyalty
• Conduct market segmentation analysis and tailor specific go-to-market strategies to increase sales effectiveness and client adoption
• Collaborating with product management, marketing, and Financial Services segment leaders to develop a go-to-market strategy to drive adoption of complete Bank IT operations outsourcing.
• Analyze historical sales trend data to identify patterns in market behavior and develop strategies and tactics to improve sales effectiveness.
• Continuously collaborate with existing and prospective customers to understand market expectations and buyer personas to provide direction back to product and sales teams.
• Collaborate with product management to identify, evaluate, and prioritize new technology and cyber security solutions to bring value to Fiserv’s Secure Managed