Amazon Corporate LLC Migration Specialist - Cloud Migrations and Modernization in Helena, Montana
This position can be located remotely or at an Amazon office within the contiguous United States.
Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Are you interested in helping them retire their technical debt while working with our account leaders, professional services teams, partners, and regional sales and business development teams to build their capabilities to operate in the Cloud?
As a Migration Specialist you will have the opportunity to drive customer engagements around migrations and shape and deliver the Migration Acceleration Program.
Role & Responsibilities
* Engage with C-level customer executives to inspire, define and execute on Enterprise cloud migration strategies demonstrating thought-leadership and a 'can do' approach to enterprise migrations, working backwards from customer needs.
* Work backwards from helping customers achieve business outcomes. Creating, articulating, and positioning an innovative and compelling value proposition so that customer executives clearly realize the benefits and transformation value of migrating to AWS.
* Identify and develop opportunities to build compelling proposals to help customers achieve business value from migrations, provide the path forward for customers to build migration plans and business cases, and ensure clarity on AWS's value proposition(s) for the customer as they move their workloads to AWS
* Collaborate with the sales, technical, and industry teams to drive the development of go-to-market approaches and opportunities that create consistent outcomes and addresses requests from customers through these engagements.
* Build and manage reporting mechanisms to capture results and improvement opportunities. Periodically present progress to executive leadership.
* Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS thought leadership in the IT transformation domain.
* Work with customers to describe the business opportunity from migrating, and the methodologies that have been developed to reduce risk and help the customer achieve their outcomes.
* Work with cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as the program will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS. Typically, cross-functional collaboration includes business development teams, solutions architecture, marketing, partners, professional services, compliance, product, sales enablement, sales operations, and other related teams.
Post Pandemic Travel expectations: 20-25%
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
* 7 years of relevant work experience in technology enabled consultative, delivery, solutions, or business development roles focused on enterprises
* 5 years of experience in customer facing roles leading large scale transformation programs or extensive customer engagements
* 3 years of experience in cloud technologies - deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms
* 3 years of experience developing, implementing, managing and executing field programs
* 3 years of experience working with enterprise customers on large scale transformation projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.