CTG Multimedia Specialist in Helena, Montana
Apr 28, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is actively seeking a Multimedia Designer to join a dynamic and innovative Product Education Team for a global technology company located in the RTP, NC area.
As the Multimedia Designer, you will serve on a global, fast-paced team; and, as such assists in defining the visual style for our client’s assets and employing appropriate multimedia-based strategies to deliver effective training and video solutions. They are pushing boundaries of multimedia in digital learning and need someone who is excited about doing that.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading the creation of a visual style of our multimedia content
• Could wear many hats including producing studio shoots, designing creative, editing or developing all types of multimedia in addition to the below
• Works directly with stakeholders or the program manager to: (1) determine the scope, time, cost of the request as it pertains to multimedia, (2) give input creative design (2) discuss storyboards, scripts, or video requirements and (3) help plan training material design, multimedia and pinpoint appropriate resource to develop
• Brings new ideas for design and innovative modalities to the team to explore and execute
• Provides guidance and education to existing and new team members as needed
• Part of the leadership team that is looking at strategy direction, resource issues, and providing direction to the team
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proven ability to design, develop, deliver and deploy effective multimedia-based training solutions in various formats and across multiple modalities
• Expert skills in video editing, animation, and asset creation in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experience in shooting videos in a studio environment with extensive knowledge in lighting, audio setup, etc. Comfortable capturing video content virtual content for online video shoots is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of audio editing software (Adobe Audition CC) with the ability to record professional narration in a sound booth or virtual
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC and advanced graphic skills
• Proven ability to build video-based training modules—from concept to final video output. This includes ability to storyboard, produce, edit, package and deploy video projects
• Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to changing project demands
• Proven ability to work efficiently and successfully with internal clients and SMEs at all levels within the organization
• Exhibits effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Excels in collaborating with teammates and stakeholders to determine the appropriate level of multimedia complexity for target audience and learning objectives
• Works well in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Works well in a highly collaborative team environment while also possessing the ability to work independently and without supervision
The interview process will required a demonstration of skills though the submission of a project.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in creative and multimedia arts & design, learning technologies, or related disciplines OR equivalent years of experience
• 6+ years of experience of designing, developing and delivering multimedia-based training solutions in various formats and across multiple modalities with an emphasis on videography
• At least 3+ years in a lead creative, multimedia role inside of a learning team with proven innovation
Portfolio of work will be required for resume to be considered.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Graphic Design
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes