Oracle NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant (JoinNetSuite-ACS) in Helena, Montana
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 166308 in the subject line of the email.
NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant (JoinNetSuite-ACS)
The Advanced Customer Support (ACS) Team of NetSuite Professional is seeking a Principal Consultant. ACS i s an acknowledged authority within the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), providing subject matter expertise and consulting services to the GBU’s largest, strategic and most challenging customers around the globe.
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Evaluate and test client business processes, IT controls and identify areas of risk for management.
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related functionalities to prepare tax remittances.
• Define detailed functional requirements and design for TS team to test automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Customize and consult on financial reporting to enhance understanding (Balance Sheets, Income statements, Cash Flow statements, Budget and Forecast)
• Provide general ledger account analysis; reconciliation, bank statements and intercompany accounts
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including Technical Account Managers (TAMs), TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
• 5+ years of overall relevant experience in application-centric functional or technical roles.
• NetSuite or competitive cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution experience.
• Planning and Budgeting (EPM) experience as a user or a consultant is a plus.
• Exemplary record of achievement
• Leadership and initiative abilities
• Ability to adapt to a variety of clients and industries
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' needs
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
• Ability to travel modestly as appropriate.
_At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.htm_
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation. .
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer