Cretex Project Coordinator in Helena, Montana
Forterra is a leading manufacturer of pipe and products in the U.S. and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage. The company generated pro forma net sales of $1.7 billion in 2015. Based in Irving, Texas, Forterra employs more than 6,000 people and operates more than 110 facilities, with products available throughout the U.S. and Eastern Canada.
We are currently seeking full-timeProject Coordinators at the Henderson, Colorado location. The Project Coordinator is responsible for preparing quotes for project bids along with generating shop drawings and layouts for pre-cast concrete projects: manhole/intake, reinforced concrete box, and reinforced concrete pipe. This position is also responsible for coordinating the project through all phases.
Essential functions include:
- Develop and maintain all drawings based on project specifications for customer and manufacturing facility.
- Coordinate with customer and Sales Manager on order status through delivery. Work with customers to answer questions and receive approvals.
- Data entry of order information and customer delivery dates in the database/ERP (Syteline) system.
- Prepare quote information on bids or negotiated projects for quotes processing.
- Work with the Sales Manager and production coordinators to ensure the customer's needs are met at all times.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of business/technical degree (two year) in civil engineering or drafting.
- Must have 2+ years concrete or construction experience.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Works as an effective and proactive team player; understands the importance of supporting our customers and sales team.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must possess organization, prioritization and proactive problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to present oneself and communicate in a professional, positive, and courteous manner at all times with customers and all levels of employees.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and database systems. AutoCAD software experience is essential.
- Demonstrated pattern of positive attitude, strong work ethic and dedication.
- Must have a valid drivers' license and ability to travel as required for training and career development.
Employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. We offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs that include medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a vision plan, vacation and 10 holidays.
Forterra Building Products is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity - M/F/D/V. Forterra is a drug-free workplace.
Job Start/End Date: 23-Aug-2019 to Until Filled (EST)
Location: Helena, MT, USA
Employment Type: Full Time