Shilo Management Corporation Room Attendant in Helena, Montana
Provide housekeeping service by performing cleaning tasks of hotel guestrooms and public areas per quality control standards for cleanliness established by the Company. Maintains hospitable attitude towards Guests and provides courteous housekeeping services for Guests when requested.
• Must be eligible to be employed in the United States of America.
• Must have mental process for following directions, remembering, and applying elementary English language skills (verbal) to sufficiently communicate with supervisors and hotel Guests for the purpose of Guest privacy, safety and answering to Guest requests.
• Must be able to clean and service an average of two (2) guestrooms per hour as established by the individual hotel.
• Must be able to wear protective gloves when handling potentially infectious materials.
• Must have physical and mental abilities to perform essential housekeeping job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.on.