Centene Corporation Senior Actuarial Analyst (Remote) in Helena, Montana
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Assist in financial analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate outcomes for Marketplace ACA business
In this Senior Actuarial Analyst role, you will:
• Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes
• Assist with developing probability tables based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information
• Analyze and evaluate required premium rates
• Assess cash reserves and liabilities enable payment of future benefits
• Develop and run data reports
• Assist with determining the equitable basis for distributing money for insurance benefits
• Participate in merger and acquisition analysis
Important Note: This position is fully remote. However, due to the needs of the business, candidate must be available to work a Central Standard Time (CST) schedule.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Combination of years of experience and number of actuarial exams passed equals or exceeds 5 (Rule of 5). For example, 2 years of actuarial experience and 3 passed actuarial exams.
- Combination of years of experience and number of actuarial exams passed equals or exceeds 5 (Rule of 5). For example, 2 years of actuarial experience and 3 passed actuarial exams.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Senior Actuarial Analyst (Remote)
LOCATION: Various, Montana