Oracle Sr Principal Consultant - General ERP Solutions - NetSuite Managed Services (ACS) in Helena, Montana
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 182109 in the subject line of the email.
Sr Principal Consultant - General ERP Solutions - NetSuite Managed Services (ACS)
United States and Canada locations are flexible.
Level and title commensurate with experience.
Oracle NetSuite is reinventing the engagement model for our growing installed base of valued Customers. Specifically, the Advanced Customer Support (ACS) offering has been created to provide an umbrella subscription service -- our first-ever qualifying as cloud annual recurring revenue (ARR) -- that provides functional and technical ERP sustainment to drive continuous NetSuite improvement and value. Our team primarily fulfills the critical initial months of the service backstopped by our industry-leading SuiteReview methodology. With over one thousand Customers worldwide already under management and the accelerated enrollment of new Customers, we are adding significant headcount in North America to meet demand. If you have a passion for helping Customers unlock the potential of their NetSuite investment and in joining a dynamic, fast-paced and highly strategic team, we would like to hear from you!
• Leads the identification and documentation of customer’s NetSuite value gaps leveraging our proprietary SuiteReview methodology
• Leads driving the approach to remediate gaps, and consensus with the Customer of same
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Work with TS team to design and unit test automations and integrations
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
• 6+ years of overall relevant domain experience in one or more of NetSuite’s vertical markets (e.g. Consumer Products, Warehouse Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail)
• Expert NetSuite ERP Financials functional solution implementation and/or administration experience - though competing ERP offerings may be considered. NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) solution experience strongly preferred.
• 2+ years of external consulting role experience with sustained C-suite interactions OR similar internal project experience in both leadership and execution
• Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to evolve Customer business processes based on leading practices
• Passion for driving Customer satisfaction
• Finance and/or Accounting professional and/or academic background a plus
• NetSuite ERP Consultant or other relevant certifications a plus
• Modest to moderate, as appropriate
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation. .
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer