Verint Systems, Inc. Sr. Specialist, Sales Operations in Helena, Montana
Sr. Specialist, Sales Operations
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16360
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
This Sr. Sales Operations Specialist is a critical role in building an agile and mature Sales Operations team to support the leading Experience Management offering for enterprise organizations in the world today. The responsibilities include creation and final review of all documentation to enable a product, maintenance and/or service transaction that may be recognized for revenue by Verint. As the Sr. Sales Operations Specialist, you will be challenged by working closely with various internal departments and revenue scenarios to ensure successful completion of each transaction.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Support a variety of sales order scenarios necessitating a well-developed aptitude in problem-solving and prioritization management.
• Employ a success-driven mentality to expedite critical tasks to closure.
• Effectively manage concurrent sales requests, comprised of varying sales order workflows, requiring the utilization of multiple order fulfillment systems.
• Become a firm advocate for the sales organization when raising concerns or challenges to other operational teams within Verint.
• Proficient in Verint’s order fulfillment workflow to effectively support sales team’s acquisition of renewal and expansion revenue.
• Examine existing sales contracts and statements of work and identify key components essential to outputting a valid sales order deliverable.
• Execute a consistent milestone cadence with the sales team during the end-to-end sales process to anticipate and mitigate potential obstacles or delays.
• Enable new sales personnel on Verint’s sales operations workflow so they are equipped to achieve immediate revenue success.
• Develop and innovate sales procedures and collateral enabling field sales to increase productivity and swiftly achieve financial success.
• Maintain and deliver real time operational metrics so Key Performance Indicators can be monitored.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in field sales and/or sales operations
• Experience managing and maintaining data in CRM and other sales-oriented platforms
• Expertise with sales contracts and statements of work
• Ability to adhere to sales processes and drive accountability
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) when responding to escalations and frustrations from the sales team
• Strong problem-solving skills to execute multiple and concurrent time-sensitive processes
• Ability to cultivate and maintain professional relationships to achieve mutual success
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and Oracle E-Business Suite
• Ability to innovate and optimize the use of available resources to drive modernization of operational functions
• Ability to quickly adhere to the strategic direction and goals of sales leadership to maximize success of business objectives
• Ability to advocate sales-desired outcomes to key operational teams that can influence sales team’s ability to secure financial success
• Experience in a SAAS environment and an ability to adapt to a fluid professional environment requiring re-prioritization of task management and responsibilities
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.