Marsh & McLennan Cos Agency Services Clerk (Open to Remote) in Kalispell, Montana
Torrent seeks candidates for an entry-level Agency Services Clerk to support our Kalispell, MT office (open to virtual/remote). The Agency Services Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service in support of agency operations, policy sales, and administration. This position focuses primarily on providing administrative agency support.
What can you expect?
* As an Agency Services Representative, you will work in a call-center based environment taking calls from insurance agents and assisting with various tasks.
* In the first 30/60/90 days, you can expect to participate in a robust training program of on the job and computer based training while learning industry standards, the systems we use and how to properly assist the agents you will be servicing.
* In the role you can expect to service our clients and colleagues primarily via phone, you must be comfortable conversing and working in a phone-based position while providing top tier customer service.
* Work a schedule of 9 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday
* You will be joining a team of four others who are highly motivated.
* This is a great entry-level position to start a career in the insurance industry.
What is in it for you?
* A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
* Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
* Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
* Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution
* Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
* Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
* As an Agency Services Representative, this person will be responsible for taking calls from insurance agents.
* Engage current clients via email and calls (inbound/outbound) to support agency operations, policy sales, and administration
* You will be enrolling new agents into designated WYO
* You will be assisting agents via phone with commission issues, and processing book of business transfer.
* You will also be responding to emails from the agents.
* You will work with activating and troubleshooting the IVANS download program.
* As an Agency Services Representative, you will be trouble shooting with agents via phone who have a lack of functionality. This includes inability to logon via IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
* Maintain positive communication with current customers on a daily basis via telephone and email, and other modes of communication as appropriate
* Maintain an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
What you need to have:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Minimum one year of customer service experience in an office based/call center environment
* Basic computer knowledge and comfortable using the Microsoft suite. Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
What makes you stand out:
* Previous call center experience
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Foll ow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube , or subscribe to BRINK .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.