WaterStreet Company Client Services Specialist in Kalispell, Montana
This enthusiastic and detail-oriented person is part of a fast-paced collaborative team providing creative solutions and unparalleled service through every client interaction.
At WaterStreet, we pride ourselves on finding superior people to work with and keeping them with us by offering competitive benefits and unlimited opportunities for development. Your hard-work, dedication, and drive will be valued and rewarded each day as you work and grow alongside industry forerunners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Enthusiastically welcome incoming calls, providing creative solutions and support
• Proactively and efficiently resolve client concerns without breaking a sweat
• Serve as the glue that binds all interests together by eagerly reviewing new business applications and completing policy reviews
• Use your investigative eye and attention to detail to verify required documents, payments and/or charges, identify inconsistencies, and make corrections as necessary
• Promote customer loyalty by developing and maintaining business relationships
• Outstanding verbal communication and phone skills
• Well-organized, excellent attention to detail, and able to handle high-pressure situations
• Willing to provide unparalleled customer service while responding to a fast-paced environment
• Ability to type 45 WPM and use a 10-key (required)
• 1-3 years customer service, administrative, or call center experience (preferred)
• A familiarity with insurance processing (preferred)
• 100% covered employee health insurance and life insurance
• Employer-contributed HSA
• 401K with 4% employer match
• Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
• Paid training and cash bonuses for continuous professional improvement
WaterStreet Company delivers value to small and midsize Property and Casualty Insurers by supporting their operational and technological needs so they can work more efficiently and focus on their core objectives. Our relationship-driven outlook guides us as we constantly aim to exceed industry norms for insurance experience, technical quality, and customer return on investment. To excel at this, we look for people to join our team who are driven to succeed and are passionate about delivering extraordinary results. Joining WaterStreet means joining a valued team in a corporate culture rich with opportunities for growth.