Applied Materials Environmental Technical Specialist -Maintenance Technician III - (T3) in Kalispell, Montana
Job Description Summary:
Prior experience a Plus or the desire to learn organization of site(s) hazmat, general maintenance ,chemical storage, and lab space maintenance according to stated requirements. Ensure reliable consistent operation according to directions, stated requirements, and specifications of each job. Desire and ability to be trained and maintain certifications.
Acquire new skills and maintains certifications required for supporting operations
Uses organizational skills to maintain inventories and use software programs
General maintenance and housekeeping skills to keep area in good working order
Uses a risk-based response process to analyze problems and selects applicable detection and monitoring equipment, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), decontamination procedures, and control equipment.
Analyzes malfunctioning hazmat systems and machines, recommends corrective action, and makes minor repairs , or other type of modifications
Maintains a working understanding of facilities and production processes, performs maintenance effectively by BKM (best known method), OEM practice or general direction.
Works in cooperation with Engineering, production supervisory, or other stake holders within the company, works with other personnel outside of the company when directed.
Works with support teams to assist stakeholders
Learn multi-craft trades (with training)
- Has developed proficiency in a range of analytical processes or procedures to carry out assigned tasks
- Has a good understanding of how the team integrates with others to achieve objectives
- May provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Provides solutions to problems in situations that are atypical or infrequently occurring based on existing precedents or procedures
- Impacts the quality of own work and its contribution to the team
- Uses communication skills to regularly exchange information
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.