Fun Beverage, Inc Merchandiser in Kalispell, Montana
JOB SUMMARY: A Store Merchandiser is responsible for delivering, stocking, rotating and building displays of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages at assigned accounts. A Store Merchandiser is expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Company standards. This includes being courteous, cheerful, and helpful at all times to customers and fellow Fun Beverage, Inc. employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
1. Position requires early morning shifts. Must be physically capable of frequently lifting 50 pounds or more and occasionally lifting, maneuvering kegs weighing 180 pounds.
2. Reads invoices and order instructions to determine items to be put in stock, displayed, moved, gathered, or distributed to and within accounts.
3. At retail, conveys materials from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas as assigned by the store and/or Sales Leadership instructions in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Stocks, merchandises, rotates prices and displays products in assigned accounts.
5. Sorts and places products on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined shelf spaces and shelf positions as determined by the store and/or Sales Leadership.
6. Understands and knows how to read product code dates and rotates products when stocking shelves in accordance with Company delivery procedures, adhering to check-in & check-out, proper invoice accounting, crediting, collection, and general documentation procedures.
7. Regularly and consistently places assigned POS materials on products and displays.
8. Accurately completes daily stocking reports and activity reports (night and weekend crews) which will be evaluated weekly by the Merchandising Manager and Market Development Managers.
9. Notifies the Merchandising Supervisor of any problems at retail: lost shelf space, out of stocks, customer complaints, etc.
10. Maintains back stock in assigned accounts.
11. Regularly checks voicemail for specials.
12. Drives a company vehicle to and from account locations and adheres to company vehicle procedures and policies: safely maintenance, fuel card, cleanliness, etc.
13. Maintains appropriate dress and personal appearance standards.
14. Must know, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures and is knowledgeable of and complies with Montana laws regulating the sale and distribution of beer and wine.
15. Is expected to communicate daily with Market Development Managers, the Merchandising Supervisor and other employees to build a team concept and promote positive working relations.
16. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Market Development Managers and the Merchandising Supervisor.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Must have a valid Montana Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
2. Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
3. Must be self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
4. Must be able to work well in a team environment and have great communication skills.
5. Must have excellent customer service abilities.
6. Demonstrated flexibility with regard to working any shift when necessary and applicable.