Kalispell Regional Healthcare Occupational Therapist - Home Options in Kalispell, Montana
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Develops, implements, coordinates and revises goal directed care to patients according to the principles and practices of Physical Therapy and the care planning process. Serves as an ambassador to all Home Options departments.
• Demonstrates understanding of and adherence to CMS guidelines and COPS’s
• Performs comprehensive assessments that reflect the patient’s physical, mental, emotional, psychosocial and environmental status.
• Accurately documents and support OASIS data.
• Develops and maintains an updated, individualized plan of care that includes; goals, interventions, medications and visit frequency orders.
• Ensures appropriate scheduling of the patients.
• Provides skilled physical therapy
• Communicates and coordinates with all others involved in care of the patient.
• Performs and documents HCA supervisions per CMS regulations.
• Continually evaluates effectiveness of the plan of care and makes revisions as indicated.
• Demonstrates the ability to achieve desired patient outcomes.
• Documents to support skilled care provided and the medical necessity for ongoing care.
• Demonstrates competency in computer documentation using POC.
Current OT license
Minimum of (1) one year post graduate experience
Current BLS certification required
Prior Home Health experience preferred
Excellent care planning and documentation skills
Self directed with the ability to work with little supervision
Licensed driver with a reliable insured vehicle
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
Job Locations US-MT-Kalispell
Requisition ID 2020-8469
Category Licensed (non-nursing)
Pay Period Status 80
Schedule Mon - Fri; 8a - 5p
Position Type Full Time (Benefits Eligible)