Prestige Care Office Manager - Assisted Living in Kalispell, Montana
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Office Manager do?
You will be responsible for the overall operations of the business office, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll, and the front desk. Also, you will be helping out in recruiting new team members. Bring your sharp attention to detail, organizational skills, and strong teamwork to drive our business forward.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Office Manager role and what can we offer you?
\* See the impact of your expertise and care by interacting with our residents and their families on a daily basis, and get to know them long term.
\* This is a fast-paced environment where there will be a lot on your plate, but important work that truly matters and helps.
\* You will be able to collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all while working in a home-like setting.
\* You will have the ability to bring pure joy and community to our residents.
\* Enjoy a strong promote-from-within culture: the possibilities are endless.
\* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
\* There are many office manager and other similar roles - in this one, you can go home every night knowing that what you did truly mattered. We love and serve seniors in their time of need, and it's truly rewarding work.
In this job, every day you will...
1. Manage business office systems in accordance with Prestige procedures including completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks and non-negotiables.
2. Maintain accurate and up to date records of business office functions including accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P), move-ins and census numbers, resident insurance information and financial files, bank deposits, petty cash, resident trust accounts, and mail.
3. Perform routine billing processes by ensuring billing is set up, billed and collected in a timely and accurately manner. Identifies, researches, and corrects billing discrepancies.
4. Manage collections of all receivables according to Prestige procedures and document efforts within billing system. Partners with Executive Director and regional support to problem solve and collect on difficult accounts.
5. Assist with the move-in process for residents by verifying payer source and completion of move in paperwork.
6. Completes month end close within designated timeframe, participates in monthly A/R review and completes necessary reports as required.
7. Manages petty cash and resident trust accounts. Ensures accounts are balanced and update to date according to state regulations and Prestige policy.
8. Maintains personnel and resident files in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Prestige policy and procedure.
9. Assist in the new hire process by posting requisitions, reviewing applicant tracking system, scheduling and conducting interviews, extending offers, completing new hire paperwork, tracking credentials, and onboarding process.
10. Responsible for payroll duties including assigning employee numbers, reviewing time clock entries, collecting time clock edits, entering data into the payroll system, processing PTO/Sick Time, tracking attendance, and running reports. Processes payroll close and submits to central support.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
\* You will need to bring an Associate Degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.
\* Two years' experience working in business office including managing accounts receivable or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and have experience using accounting software.
\* Experience billing in an assisted living or senior living environment preferred. Ability to work independently to prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
Ways you can advance beyond the Office Manager role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Resident Care Coordinator, Area Business Office Manager, Executive Director, and other similar jobs with Prestige Care.
- At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Information About Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell
Located at 125 Glenwood Drive in Kalispell, MT, Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell has 44 apartments of assisted living, as well as 20 units of memory care.
If you are looking for the highest quality of healthcare communities or care centers, you won't find anyone better for hundreds of miles. PAL at Kalispell has enjoyed a string of unbelievably high performance. They have won multiple national quality care awards and have enjoyed multiple deficiency-free surveys, including both in 2020! This shows PAL at Kalispell's strong commitment to care of our residents and excellence. Also, many team members have been promoted into regional and corporate roles with the Prestige Care Family.
Leadership at Kalispell truly values the input and creativity of all team members, deploying a approachable leadership style. By working at PAL at Kalispell, you would be enjoying a strong coaching leadership style, a supportive environment, and one in which you are empowered to own your role, and enjoy opportunities for career advancement. Many of our team members have been working there for many, many years (our Expressions Director as been with us for 13 years, our Office Manager has been with us for over 10 years, etc.).
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Prestige Assisted Living at Kalispell is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.: