Applied Materials Planner I in Kalispell, Montana
Maintains SAP work order release schedule that provides material on-time to manufacturing and engineering. Reschedules and/or completes all jobs as required. Performs SAP transactions for RTS/DMR.
Increases component availability at time of release by performing pre-shortage analysis. Assists with work order variance analysis.
Reviews weekly MRP execution and ensures accuracy of information; validates master scheduling.
Participates in floor audits with Finance and resolves WIP issues. May attend production meetings and provides status on material shortage commit dates.
May change "make" level lead times in accordance with reality on the manufacturing floor.
May work with engineers to manage materials for special engineering projects.
Inventory Control Analyzes usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; maintains inventory levels per plan and expedites shortages; assists in setting up new inventory systems or modifying existing systems, when necessary; assigns appropriate expediting duties to expediters.
Process Control May participate in identifying root cause and corrective action from PCI reporting and metrics, or in cycle counting.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.