Applied Materials Planning Manager - M3 in Kalispell, Montana
Direct management of the planner's and S&OP'S activities to accomplish the business, field support and internal support demands.
Responsible for the BU's Operations division execution performance in aim to meet the business and organizational demands.
Achieve perfect OTD level and full customer satisfaction for both the SPI, NPI & field support demands.
Develop the Operation responsiveness needs to meet the potential business demands in the most flexible and efficient way, taking into account the ramp and down turns scenario, while,
recognizing the operations key process and entire groups constrains.
Control the Operations key performance indicators in the areas of: efficiency, effectiveness & overall customer satisfaction.
Proactively recognize trends and guide the operation management, accordingly.
Manage key BU organizational processes such as: NPI & SPI BP and Product Transition sessions, with the BU staff level management.
Drive for decision making while taking into account the overall Business and Operations aspects.
Develop P&C infrastructures and processes needed to support business demand in the most effective and efficient way.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals. Recommends changes to unit or sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.