Applied Materials Quality Control I - (T1) in Kalispell, Montana
Performs inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and/or equipment. Confirm accuracy and follow inspection methods of manufactured parts.
Assists in determining, Â methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection.
Utilizes drawings, specifications, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret basic technical drawings and specification requirements.
Work with internal customers to resolve quality issues
Populate standard reports, Â test results, Â and quality problem reports.
Conduct basic root cause analysis. Â
Use basic precision measuring inspection tooling, gauges, and equipment.
Assists in determining, audit methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes Â to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Impacts own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Years of Experience:
1 - 2 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.