Kalispell Regional Healthcare RN - OB Clinic in Kalispell, Montana
At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Responsible for operations of the mother/baby follow up program, identifying problems that may occur within the first two weeks of life and offering ongoing support to new families.
- Interviews and collects data from patients and families to identify specific physical and emotional needs of those patients.
- Utilizes assessment skills to gather information about the health status of the patient.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team in caring for the patient.
- Creates a supportive, safe and welcoming environment for women and their families.
- Performs technical aspects of patient care as needed (heelsticks, injections, hearing screens, etc)
- Provides teaching and counseling for patients/families according to their needs and ability to understand
- Documents per unit standards
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
Current RN license required.
BSN degree preferred
Current BLS-HCP and NRP required.
Current NRP or willing to complete within first 6 months of hire.
Minimum 3 years experience in the care of newborns.
Must comply with all mandatory hospital education.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
Job Locations US-MT-Kalispell
Requisition ID 2021-9718
Category Nursing - Hospital Staff
Pay Period Status PRN
Position Type PRN (Per Diem)