Applied Materials System Technical Program Manager III - (E3) in Kalispell, Montana
Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
Will drive project deliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
Monitors, and reports to the business unit on project's cost performance.
Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.