Applied Materials Technical Project/Program Management II - (E2) in Kalispell, Montana
Helps to prepare project plan and coordinates project activities from planning to implementation. Maintain matrix for process improvements.
Coordinates project schedule and task details and helps to prepare reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling.
Helps to align the progress of resources internal to the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
Tracks projects cost schedule for internal and external customers.
On occasion will interface with external suppliers and monitor and report on the projects progress against quality and cost metrics.
Interfaces with internal customers and reports on progress against project objectives.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.