Fun Beverage Warehouse Loader in Kalispell, Montana
SUMMARY: Warehouse Order Fill Specialist II are responsible for receiving, shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Must be physically capable of frequently and consistently lifting, moving, stacking 50 pounds or more and occasionally lifting/maneuvering kegs weighing 180 pounds.
2. Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks by hand, forklift, or pallet jack.
3. Loads in accordance with Company procedures and within load standards of 120 cases per hour for Beer, 90 cases per hour for N/A and 17 cases per hour for Wine.
4. Loads materials into trucks and installs wrapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
5. Reads work order, invoice, load sheet or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials, product to be loaded on trucks.
6. Counts and verifies the accuracy of product picked and loaded on trucks. Signs load sheets and bulk sheets verifying completion and accuracy.
7. Attaches identifying tags or labels to pallets and trucks to convey load destination and loader ID.
8. A Warehouse Order Fill Specialist is expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Company standards. This includes being courteous, cheerful, and helpful at all times to customers and fellow Fun Beverage, Inc. employees.
9. Maintains appropriate dress and personal appearance standards.
10. Must know, understand and comply with all company policies and procedures and is knowledgeable of and complies with Montana laws regulating the sale and distribution of beer and wine.
11. Is expected to communicate daily with Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor, the Vice President of Operations, and other employees to build a team concept and promote positive working relations.
12. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Load Shift Supervisor and/or the Vice President of Operations.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test.
2. Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
3. Must be able to work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.