Kalispell Regional Healthcare Wash Tech - Environmental Services: Laundry in Kalispell, Montana
The Washer is responsible for performing the prescribed procedures in handling and washing soiled linen
- Takes appropriate care in handling of the soiled linen.
- Uses the proper cart for sorting.
- Sorts soiled linen into proper categories.
- Uses appropriate carts for soiled and clean linen.
- Uses correct formulas and programs.
- In a timely manner loads soiled linen into the appropriate washer, removes wet linen from washers and dried linen from dryer.
- Distributes linen to the service area in par level amounts in a timely fashion.
- Cleans equipment and facility as requested.
- Documents daily poundage.
- Proper and safe handling of laundry chemicals.
- Orders chemicals as needed.
- Monitors rewash and institutes directives to address and correct excesses
- May be required to fill in as Laundry Aide, Wash Puller/Sorter or Delivery Driver.
Ability to read and write English required.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job Locations US-MT-Kalispell
Requisition ID 2020-8402
Pay Period Status 80
Schedule 5 Days/Week, Varied 12:30pm-9:00pm
Position Type Full Time (Benefits Eligible)