LC Staffing Weekend Receiving Specialist in Kalispell, Montana
We are actively searching for a Weekend Receiving Replenishment Specialist - this is Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon 4/10 hour shifts. All positions start out at a base of $15 (there is a little wiggle room if you have industry specific experience). Be sure to apply today!
All positions are eligible for the Summer Incentive ($100/per month for May, June, July, August with an additional $200 at the end of the Summer Season (if only seasonal - driver’s helpers) or if they are temp to hire, they would get the additional $200 when they roll. Qualifiers are that they don’t have any unexcused absences and that they work through the agreed upon date. For example, a student summer helper heads back to school at the end of August, as long as they work through the agreed upon exit (August 29th or whatever they figure out) they will get the additional $200.
Salary: $15-$18 per/hour. DOE Shift: Friday 7am, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 6am (4/10)
Job type: Seasonal with the possibility of Regular full time.
Warehouse Receiving/Replenishment Specialists are responsible for receiving, shipping, storing, loading, unloading, and distributing products within the warehouse by consistently performing the following duties in compliance with Company procedures and policies during the Day or Night shifts.
• Safely receive and verify incoming product and stage in appropriate location for warehouse order fill team.
• Daily replenishment of all pick locations to prepare for warehouse order fill activities.
• Safely operates forklift, pallet-jacks (electric and manual) and hand trucks to assist in loading and moving product.
• Understands and knows ho to read product code dates, rotate product according to policy/procedure, loads and stocks product in adherence with first in - first out.
• Be able to work in a TEAM driven environment.
• Maintain appropriate dress and personal appearance.
• Be able to maintain a professional, respectful relationship with delivery drivers, coworkers, management and all staff.
Requirements / Skills:
• Early morning shifts are required
• Be able to pass a pre-employ drug screen (including Marijuana)
• Must be over 18
• Good listening and communication skills (Email, texts and verbal)
• Able to lift and maneuver 20-50 lbs.
• Ability to adapt to changes to work environment
• Able to make critical decisions while following company standards and practices
• Able to self-motivate, able to work with minimal supervision
• On the job training.
• Stay the Summer Incentive.
• Paid holidays.
• Relaxed but professional atmosphere.
For questions and answers, call or text Cat in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191.