Applied Materials Welding II - (T2) in Kalispell, Montana
Proficient welder with the capability of operating TIG, MIG, and Oxy Acetylene welding equipment and common shop tools such as grinders, sanders and hydraulic straightening equipment. Must be able to train Welder I.
Proficient at reading and understanding engineering drawings.
Advanced capability for using measuring equipment (tape measure, framing square, straight edge, calipers, laser level).
Advanced capability for using shop measuring equipment, engineering drawings and cutting equipment to cut stock (tubing, angle iron, channel iron, flat bar, etc.) for welded miscellaneous assemblies and frame assemblies.
Proficient capability for fabricating simple miscellaneous welded assemblies and simple frame assemblies.
Maintains cleanliness of the work area and ensures proper handling of tools, equipment, and stock to prevent loss. Conforms to departmental safety requirements.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.