Applied Materials Workmanship Quality Manager in Kalispell, Montana
Develop and Maintain PPC Workmanship Standards
Develop and Maintain Workmanship Inspection Procedures
Conduct Workmanship Inspections / Audits
Complete Product Test Readiness Reports
Maintain As-built Product Records
Create and Issue Manufacturing Quality Bulletins
Facilitate Manufacturing Corrective Actions and Preventative actions
Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the qual system is functioning properly.
Comply with quality standards in accordance with AMAT QMS ; Ensure that manufacturing or production processes meet local and international standards (where applicable).
Communicate quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff; Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
Where appropriate, advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of procedures and concepts within own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families.
- Applies understanding of how the team relates to other closely related areas to improve efficiency of own team
- Has formal supervisory responsibilities; sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet daily deadlines
- Uses judgment to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
- Impacts the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team and its contribution to the business unit, department or sub-function
Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
May be required to interact with outside customers, vendors or suppliers
Years of Experience:
2 - 4 Years
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.