Billings Clinic Human Resources Specialist in Malta / Billings, Montana
Human Resources Specialist
Full-Time (.75 or greater)
1.00 = 80 hours
Department or Level Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Acts as an advocate and liaison, point of contact and resource for applicants providing information and responding to questions regarding positions within Billings Clinic.
* Responsible for weekly maintenance of the Billings Clinic job posting, telephone job line, job postings on the web site and recruitment advertisements.
* Assists Talent & Workforce Partners with developing, implementing and coordinating the employment, recruitment, placement, relocation and transfer programs in compliance with applicable government laws and regulations.
* Assists with screening of qualified applicants for open positions, coordinating interviews and reference checking. Assists with coordinating travel arrangements.
* Assists Talent & Workforce Partners with preparation for job fairs and college recruitment programs. Attends local job fairs and recruitment events and participates in promoting Billings Clinic as the employer of choice.
* Maintains records and information in accordance with legal requirements. Assists with developing a Created By: Garrett Flaming January 29, 2021 Version: 8 variety of reports regarding recruitment activities and expenses. Develops and implements systems for information processing and reporting which meet the needs of the department and customers including position management.
* Assists in composing and preparing correspondence.
* Develops and maintains effective office procedures and efficient workflow to include telephones, filing, copying, and faxing documents.
* Identifies needs and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
* Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental and outside agency environmental, employee or patient safety standards relevant to job performance.
* Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit health care organization in Billings, Montana with approximately 4,000 employees, including over 400 physicians and advanced practitioners. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital. Learn more about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
Billings Clinic is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. All policies and processes are designed toward achieving fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. Employees are encouraged to discuss any concerns they have in this regard with their immediate supervisor and/or the Vice President People Resources. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information or disability.