Dean Foods Company Product Puller in Malta / Billings, Montana
Meadow Gold in Billings, MT is looking for a production laborer to work in the Billings, MT facility.
We offer a competitive starting wage and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick leave, short term disability, and paid holidays (including a personal holiday/floater). If interested apply today! We look forward to meeting you!
Schedule: M, Tu, Th, Fr 12:00 AM Start Time
(10 hour shifts, some overtime)
Job Description & Requirements
* The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of duties in loading, unloading, and moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site.
* Performs any combination of receiving, storing and distributing tasks to assist in the distribution of product.
* Responsible for frequently pulling and stacking product based on daily orders.
* Meeting specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
* Responsible for keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation.
* Support Preventative Maintenance Plans.
* Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
* Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; Completing production and quality logs.
* Furnish accurate counts on load tags.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* The employee will be required to use all personal protective equipment provided by the company in compliance with OSHA regulations.
* Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
* Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Responsible for operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, etc).
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 6 months experience required.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Must be able to stand, walk, push or pull a majority of the day.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and manually stack and move cases up to 6-8 cases high.
* Must be able to work in an environment where the temperature is maintained at minus 22 degrees Fahrenheit using appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment).
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.