Eastern Montana Community Mental Health Center Residential Aide in Miles City, Montana
PRIMARY OJECTIVE OF POSITION:
Under general supervision is responsible for the evening and weekend oversight of clients in their group home living; Work varies requiring individual judgment within clearly defined policies.
Weekday shift hours: 3:00pm-11:00pm, 11:00pm-7:00am
Weekend shift hours: 7:00am-3:00pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 11:00pm-7:00am
*Daytime shifts are double staffed
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND PERFORMANCE:
• Follows the treatment plans of clients as developed by their therapist in conjunction with the Lead Clinician
• Assists in maintaining a safe “Home Like” environment
• Shares in the responsibility of training of new employees
• Welcomes new residents and their families to the group home. Depending upon arrival time of new residents, may be asked to orient them upon their arrival
• Shall maintain a good work relationship among all of the Mental Health Center Staff
• Shall maintain a good and professional relationship with the community and local Health Care Professionals
• Maintains professional confidentiality
• Documents any behavior that needs to be passed on to other employees and to the Director
• Shall Chart AGH weekly reports on assigned shift, record the taking of medications in eMAR on the credible system, and keeps all resident medication in the locked drawer in the office
• Shares rotation of “on call” Crisis Line duties
• Performs all listed daily duties posted and such other duties as may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform any non-essential job function.
Eastern Montana Community Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, military status, or disability.