Knife River Belly Dump Train/End Dump Driver's (seasonal) in Missoula, Montana
Belly Dump Train/End Dump Driver's (seasonal)
Knife River - Missoula Division
Dallas S Martin
10/31/2021 at 11:59pm CDT
Full-Time - Seasonal
Delivery Driver to commercial, construction and residential projects. Perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections. Maintain all daily paperwork. Other related duties as required. This is a seasonal position.
Current commercial drivers license (Class A) with proper endorsements, medical card, good driving record, and experience with construction operations. Must demonstrate exceptional attention and attitude towards safety and maintain excellent customer relation skills. Must work well with others and be capable of maintaining a positive attitude.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify & correct any unsafe conditions & keep equipment properly maintained.
2. Mechanically inclined, ability to troubleshoot and perform necessary maintenance on equipment in a safe and proper manner.
3. Safely and properly operate machinery
4. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations & act courteous/respectful of others.
5. Ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance
6. Perform other duties as assigned
How To Apply
Knife River Montana offers a 401(k) as well as COMPANY PAID medical, dental, vision, life and STD benefits for employees and their dependents.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to background check.
You may apply online at jobs.mdu.com.
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
4800 Wilkie Road
Missoula, MT 59808
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.