CTA Architects and Engineers BIM/CADD Tech Intern for Electrical Engineering in Missoula, Montana
Missoula, MT, US
**Requisition ID:** 1606
Cushing Terrell was founded on the promise of an integrated and collaborative design approach. For the last 80 years, our team of architects and engineers have combined intellectual forces to carry out one, simple mission: devise thoughtful and efficient design solutions for our clients.
Ready to create with us?
**BIM/CADD Intern for Electrical Engineering - Missoula MT:** Electrical Engineering at Cushing Terrell represents a crucial piece of the complex building-design puzzle. You will have a unique opportunity to work on projects throughout the United States.
You will be called upon to support Electrical design work in partnership with talented architectural designers, engineers, and business professionals across our 14 offices. Be prepared to gain exposure to some exciting, high profile clients with big expectations, but note you will need to be comfortable with tight deadlines and a fluctuating workload.
- Must be comfortable with Revit/Auto CAD drafting
- Believe in the benefit of coordinating with other trades including architectural, structural, and mechanical
- Develop project specifications
- The ability to speak up and participate in team meetings
- Comfortable collaborating through all phases of the design
**You’ll love this role if you:**
- Can solve complex technical problems
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- If you are a whiz at Revit or AutoCAD
Our client-first character starts from within. This position offers excellent pay, flexible schedules, and a lot of fun.
To see if Cushing Terrell is a match for you, please visit www.ctagroup.com, and when you’re ready to apply, click the “Join Us,” link and search all of our job openings, or Apply Here:
We look forward to hearing from you! Cushing Terrell Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, including vets and disabled individuals. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.